Thursday 2 February 2012

Vietnam Trip Day Three

Day three started off with breakfast in a really nice place...


# look of the day
Two layers of shirt inside this hoodie...
Still feeling cold.../__\


Okay, so the breakfast place...
The environment was nice...
It was like an old time kopitiam...
But the different is, 
this place is for rich people...
Ordinary people in Vietnam cant afford to have meals here...


Let's understand how they differentiate their level...
In Vietnam, there are only two type of person, 
rich and poor...
There is nothing as medium class there...
And so, if you are a foreigner, 
you are considered a rich person...


Now back to the breakfast...
This is part of what we ordered...
Taste was just okay...
I like my food thought...The fourth...
I think if my hubby is here, 
he is gonna like it too...♥


After that we were still wandering around the town, 
searching for things to buy...
I dont really dare to buy shirts here
because they were just too outdated!! /__\
The ONLY thing I dare to buy is jackets...
Jackets are never gonna be outdated right?
But still, I cant really find a satisfied one...
All because of the weather...
It is winter here so almost all jackets are thick...
If I buy and wear it in Malaysia, 
I'm so gonna get a heat stroke...LOL


Yeah, the days are getting boring and 
photos are reducing...
I'm sorry.../__\


Okay, let's fast forward to the dinner part!! =)
Had our dinner here
It's a french restaurant!!
I guess this is my first time having french food...


The environment seems to be a little bit classy...
Just the way I like it... =)
Our food
Cheese were HEAVILY spread all over the steak ♥ 
OMG I so not gonna forget the taste!! 
It is heaven ♥ ♥ 
And desserts
Caramel pudding and creme brulee
Creme brulee is love!! ♥


Finally I've got some mood to camwhore
=p
Nice food here makes me fat
TT__TT





No comments:

Post a Comment