Friday 3 February 2012

Vietnam Trip Day Four

Still, we were wandering around the market
and finding souvenirs for our friends...
 
 
# Look of the day
It was almost the same look everyday
because the fancy clothes I brought
couldnt stand the coldness there!! 


Well, it was really cold so I decided to buy myself a hat(?)...
(or something that's hat-like)
Look pretty silly I know
but at least my ears were not feeling cold after wearing it...
If you ever noticed, 
my face were rounder here compared to the first day photo...
OMG @__@


And so, we went eating Bun Cha and 
the ice with fruits and condensed milk AGAIN!!
xDD
Look at my bro's silly face!! LOL


After that, we went to visit the oldest church in town...
I'm not a Christian but I always have the passion to look into 
religion stuff and get to know about it...
This is it!! So nice right??
Dont know why, 
I felt peace in my heart when I'm near to this place...
Me with the church ♥


The wall there are full of 3D wall art...
The Christian should know what is this right??
If I'm not mistaken, 
this is a scene where Jesus was born...(?)
Correct me if I'm wrong...=)


So, after the visiting, 
we went for late lunch...
This is the place...
Didnt order too much food
cuz we gotta save space for dinner...
xDD
Just this... Mushroom cream soup for me...


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the part where 
we went to the wholesale market and look for souvenir...
It was really crowded there
and people would like keep pushing when they pass through...
Ishh, I really hate that when people do that to me!!
Cant they simply say "Excuse me."?
Where is the manners? 〉_〈


There we are, choosing souvenir...
Bought a few stuff for our friends...
Considered them as affordable due to their nice hand-made stuff...


Okay, then the dinner part...
This building located just blocks away from my dad's place...
It was considered as a high class restaurant in the area...
The menu looks like jug of beer... LOL
 
 
 1) Fried squid
2) Fried chicken cutlet
3) Fried cheese
4) Grilled pork in beer


Well, I gotta say, 
the fried cheese is SUPER awesome!!!
I cant find any of restaurant have something like this...
Hmm...So tasty till I'm gonna miss it when I'm back to KL...
♥♥


This is my last night in Vietnam...
I'm going back to KL soon...=D




No comments:

Post a Comment