Wednesday 1 February 2012

Vietnam Trip Day Two

Here come the second day of this trip!! =D
Nothing special about today...
 
# Look of the day
You might not seen it from the photo...
 In fact I wore three layers
of shirt inside of my jacket!!
But I still feel like I'm gonna freeze to death...
〉_〈


Today we were just wandering around the market 
which is just few blocks away from my dad's place...


We did what crazy people did
-- EATING ICE IN WINTER!!
LOL That's my mom's idea...
 It is not just any ice...
This bowl of thing has fruits and condensed milk...
Kinda weird combination but I liked it!! ♥
Cant believe I would like it before my first taste...
Well, actually I can do this thing at home
except that I dont have the machine that breaks ice into pieces...


We skipped breakfast because when we wake up, 
it was almost noon...
So the ice was considered as our brunch...=p


As for our dinner, we had hotpot
which I totally have no mood eating...
I'm a picky person so if there is nothing I feel like I can eat, 
I will not have appetite...
But still, I gotta eat because of my stupid gastric...
I ordered Salmon set but I didnt take any photo of it...
The salmon was pretty fresh...
At least it dont stink when I eat it...
My portion of food...
That was beef and bee hoon...
I wonder why the Vietnamese like bee hoon so much
LOL


And a scary incident happened!!
My bro and I saw a shrimp which is still alive
served in our plate!!
I almost scream out loud!!
OMG!! O___O


My dad convinced us that this means they serve fresh seafood
and HE THROW IT INTO THE POT!!!
I almost cried because the shrimp was so pity
and at the same time, I pray for it...
You know what, at that very moment, 
I was thinking to become a vegetarian...
I dont want to see anything got killed in front of me!! 
〉_〈



But seriously, I dont think I would go to 
any hotpot restaurant anymore...
Since my hubby cant eat shrimp and after this incident, 
I dont think hotpot is the thing for us to eat...


Captured outside of the restaurant...
It was a nice place actually...
=)


So we went back and watch TV again...
xDD




No comments:

Post a Comment