Thursday 29 December 2011

Happy birthday to myself!! ♥

Yesh I'm finally 19!! 
=D
Took this before I go out with Tony ♥♥
*Just gotta look extra fresh on my BIG DAY*


He brought me to Jogoya to celebrate my birthday!! 
And HE IS TREATING ME!! ♥♥♥
Well, I didn't take any photos with the food
because don't know why, 
I don't have the mood...
xDD


So, after our EXTRA full brunch, 
we went for shopping at Fahrenheit 88...
As usual, I went to Mirrorcle first
as it is my favourite boutique...♥♥
But lately, I'm disappointed with it 
'cause almost every time I can't find 
a single piece of clothes that I'm satisfied with...
/____\


By the way, present you my 
"Look of the day" photo...=)
Simple and easy....♥


Well, today is my birthday, 
so I decided to spoil myself a little bit
although I had not much money left in my pocket...
I bought some nail polishes...=p
Base and top coat from Skin Food 
and 
two nail polishes from Natural Republic


After that, we went for a movie...
THE DARKEST HOUR
This a like a disaster movie(?)...
Well, eventually the main characters get to stay alive 
while the other people die like dust (of course)...
It's a great movie I'd say...


Think, 
what would you do 
if an unseen alien intruder come to earth
and determined to bring your planet down??
Yeah, this is the fight-back kind of movie...
Highly recommended for it's excited story line...
=D


After the movie, we walk around Pavillion
and bought some groceries from Daiso...
Daiso is always my favourite place to shop!! ♥


So when we walk to Saphora
which located just opposite Pavillion,
Tony decided to buy me a birthday gift...
*Awww...soooooo sweet of him*
Guess what?
He bought me an eye-shadow palette!! 
Romantic Eyes eye-shadow palette 
from Too Faced ♥♥
BIG BIG BIG heart for Tony
LOL 


I guess it's a wrap here...
I really do enjoyed my birthday like 
every single year before...
I'm blessed with this sweet family 
and this sweet guy I met...
Thank god!!♥♥


Lastly.
Happy birthday 
Xindy 




No comments:

Post a Comment