Saturday 1 October 2011

Cousin's Wedding Dinner

I'm soooo sorry that I abandon my blog
for such a long time...T___T
Things had gone terribly busy in college...
It's been my second week since the second semester start
yet, I dont know what am I studying....
I felt like a failure..../___\


Look of the day...
So, like what I said,
I attended my cousin's weeding
at 22nd floor of Amoda Building....
Well, honestly,
I didnt met her before until her wedding...
She's one of the cater-cousin...
It is kinda awkward when you attend someone's
wedding dinner but you actually dont really know that person...
/___\
This is the bride and groom....
She married an Australian named Andrew Brown...
Well, I kinda feel envious of her
because I really like her wedding dinner...
It was nothing like the previous chinese wedding dinner
I had attended...
Hers was so relaxing and I think everyone was enjoying...


The reason why I attended this wedding dinner was
because of my grandma...
She came down all the way from Ipoh
to see her niece to get married
and to meet her sister who she didnt met for a long time...
The pretty woman at front is my grandma ♥
Other than my grandma,
my dad came back from Vietnam to attend this dinner
with my grandma too!!


Well, I had took quite a number of photo
with my dad's camera...
Let the photo do the talking then...=D


The relatives!! O__O
Quite a number of people huh??
LOL


Me, my cousin brother and my mom ♥


My mom and I ♥


My dad and I ♥


♥ Ohana ♥


My cousin and I ♥
Isn't he look charming?? xDD
He is one of the lecturer from
Taylor's University College!! =D


So, I guess it's a wrap for this post...
I's gonna post about my new DSLR soon!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment