Wednesday 21 September 2011

Sem 1 Result Out!! O_O

Owhh...
After waiting for so long,
it was finally OUT!!


Got a few texts in my phone when I woke up
this afternoon asking how's my result,
I was so nervous when I was waiting the webpage to load
and yet, the page was so lag!! 〉__〈
Can you imagine what was my feeling at that moment?!
Arghh~


Because I was rushing out so I couldn't wait
for the super slow page to load,
so I asked Kaylie to check for me...
After knowing my result,
I felt relief because I passed all my subject!!
=D
And I dont need to resit any papers!! ♥


Here is my result...
Well, although it is a all-pass,
but I still wish that there is no "C" in my result...
/___\
And I wanted my CGPA is 3.0...
I almost hit there!! 〉__〈


Ishhh...
I guess I would just have to work hard
for this new semester
which is a lot harder from what I heard...
O__O
Gahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment