Tuesday 20 September 2011

Girly Lacey Nails

I'm soooo sorry....〉__〈
It's been a long time since I last
did a nail art tutorial...
It's all because of the activities and assignments
in my college...
First semester is always hard to adjust...
=p


So, today I'm gonna do a lace-look-like nail art...
This is a really simple one...
I did not really go and make everything
really perfect...
Instead, I go for a more casual way in drawing it...


You will need
- Base Coat
- Dotting Tools
- Black and white nail polish
- A nail polish of your choice
- Top Coat


First of all,
apply your base coat
to protect your real nails...=)


Then, make a french tip
with a colour of your choice...
After letting it dry,
draw a line under the french tip like so...
You can choose to use either black or white for the line
or you can even choose another contrast colour for it...
In my case, I used a thin brush to draw this
but feel free to use dotting tool to create the line...
Then, draw a semi cloud shape above the line...
Under the line you also can dot a few dots
to make the nails look cuter...
I know it dont look really nice now
but after decorating, it will be much better...
=)
Dot a few white dots on the cloud part like
the photo above...
This is to make your colour pop later...
Then dot the same colour you used on the french tip
on the white dots...
Apply top coat and you are done!! ♥
This is how it suppose to look like...
*Ignore the messy part please*


It is a really simple yet cute nail art...
You should really try it out!! =D


Sorry for not having time to do more nail arts...
But I promise I will do nails if I have time!!
T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment