Friday 16 September 2011

New Sem New Hair ♥

So, I did mention in my facebook
that I had changed my hair color eh?
But after I dyed my hair,
I never had the chance to dress up
myself properly to take some photo,
that's why this post is this late...=p


Today I went out with my grannies
for some groceries shopping...
I dressed up a bit and took some
self-portrait...
After that I did a comparison
between my previous hair color and the recent one...
The one on the left is the previous one
while the right one is the recent hair color...
It looks not much different from the photo
but it will be better on real me...=p
And,
sorry for the tired face...
/____\


I did took some photo when my
hairstylist was settling my hair...
He sectioned my hair and
start mixing the color for the hair-dye...
Hmm...
I don't really want him to bleach my hair,
that's why the red isn't really pigmented...
Because my hair volume is kinda heavy,
he spent kinda lot of time to put the
hair-dye on all of my hair...=p
I still feel weird without my fringe
covering my forehead...
〉___〈
After that he wrapped my hair
with a plastic wrap...
Honestly, I don't know why...
xDD
I waited and waited and waited
till I almost felt asleep,
then only he wash my hair for me...
Yeayyyy~
Finally I'm done!! ♥
He is blow-drying my hair...
^__^


My hairstylist told me that the color
requires some time to develop...
I guess today isn't the time
cuz I expected something more than this...


Actually I'm quite worry about the outcome
as I really wanted a red hair for myself...
The reason I was worrying is because
these few days when I wash my hair,
the color would keep fading in the shampoo...
Ishhh... 〉__〈
I really don't want that to happen man!!


ISHH...
No choice...
I just gotta hope for the best!!
I think I will keep this color till the end of the year...
I just love red so much !! ♥♥


A little something extra...
I looked at the previous posts on facebook
last night,
and I found something quite interesting...=)

This is a quiz that I took quite a long time ago...
And I really liked the result...=D
I'm myself!! The unique me!! ♥
Isn't that just sound lovely??
I ain't no one's copycat!!
I'm a bitch??
The answer can be certain if I want to...
Honestly,
dont mess with me...
I not those kind of girl that you can easily
messed with and walked away like nothing happened...
No, I wont slap you in the face...
But instead,
I would do something to make you regret that
you never had done those thing to me before...
Take in my word, bitches!!



Well, I guess that's all I got
for today...
Involving to much of emotions in a relationship
that only one side is giving,
it is just so hurtful...
I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment