Saturday 13 August 2011

Do you know?

Do you know what's feeling of losing someone
that you thought you might spend your whole life with?


Do you know the feeling of watching the relationship
that you cherish the most dying in front of you
and yet you can do nothing to save it?


I did try my best to do things I like
to forget about him...
But once I'm home,
everything around me reminds me of him...


He was everything to me...
But now, no matter what I face,
happiness or sadness,
I will have to face it myself...


I'm all alone now...


I used to be so strong that
I dont need anyone for me to rely on...
But he came into my life...
And he steal my heart away...
I was all his...


From what I do
to what I think,
it was all about him...


He gave me the love that I always wanted...
He loved me like no one ever does...
For the first time,
I have thoughts of settle down...


I couldn't stop myself from
dreaming about our wedding
and our future...
We had even made up our babies' name...
Lexa and Xavier....
It was that sweet at that moment..
But now when I had flash back,
I had heartaches....


Why we couldn't last till the end of our days?
We loved each other so much,
why we had to let go?
Why we can't be together anymore?


Dear, you were everything to me...
Without you, I'm nothing...
Without you, I'm all alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment