Wednesday 10 August 2011

Girls' Day Out

So, yesterday after my IT practical replacement class,
Me, Quinny and Claire went to Pavillion...
(My class end at 12pm!!
Where do you think we can spend our entire day??
LOL )


But before that,
We had our lunch at McD opposite Lot10...
Tell you what,
I saw damn a lot of cute foreigners there!!
So damn a lot of cute guys man!! xDD
I like "ang-moh" better than locals...
=p


After I finished my meal,
I borrowed Claire's plamtop to play angry bird~
Imma so addicted to this game now...=p
I was so excited until those who sat beside and opposite us
keep on looking at us...
xDD
I hate the green pig so much arghhh~ 〉_〈


After sitting in McD for 1 hour+,
we walked back to Fahrenheit 88...
Of course I went to my favourite boutique there!
But, this is the first time,
I went to Mirrorcle and came out with
NO new clothes in my hands!!
Amazing!! xDD


Actually,
Tokyo Street was where we wanna go at first...
But dont know why we keep walking at places
that was irrelevant... =p
But at last we did went to Tokyo Street in Pavillion...
Tokyo Street was such a disappointment to me...
It was nothing like Tokyo
and yet they named it Tokyo Street....
Undeniable, they did sell Japanese food...
But this is not what I thought it is...


I went to the Daiso there...
Okay, it is huge...
Larger than any other Daiso store that I've been to...
Still, attract me not...One shop I found it quite interesting
is The Click Shop....
It is a shop that sell only Lomo Cameras ...

We stayed there for like half an hours
to see all the cameras
and ask question about which is the better to own...
One lomo camera caught my eyes
and I feel like owning it...
THIS!! ♥
Minimo X Digital Lomo
It is so adorable and portable!!
Just a key-chain size!!
With 3.2 megapixel, built in battery,
2.0 USB cable,
using external memory card...
It just attract me so much!! ♥
But it cost me RM 300...=(
Need to start saving money for this now...


Anyway, I did tried some food there...
This is from the Mochi stall...
They have several flavor of mochi...
I ordered six pieces of them and they cost me RM21+...
Sakura, Red bean, Yam
Caramel Choc, Green Tea, Cream Choc
Mine is red bean and green tea flavor...
I like classics...♥
Taste was good for mine...
But guys, remember to wait for it
to defrost first then only you start biting...
xDD
Another one of my favourite sweeties...
Japanese Creep...
Yes, they have another stall in Tokyo Street too...
The old one is still there...
If you wanna to sit down and enjoy your creep,
you can go to the old one instead...
Well, I ordered Banana with choc topping ...
I just love it soo much~ ♥

Well, I guess this is the end of my post here...
If you ask my if I would go to Tokyo Street again,
my answer would be YES!!
Just for The Click Shop...=p



No comments:

Post a Comment