Saturday 13 August 2011

Shopping with mommy ♥

Today we went to Sunway Pyramid
for my bro's school bag hunt...


The first thing we do after my mom parked her car
was to have breakfast...
My bro keep complaining that he's hungry...
=___=
I wonder when can he stop eating...
=p


So, my mom brought us to KFC for breakfast....
We chose the seat that face the theme park...
I feel like going inside and play 99 arggghhh~
〉_〈
I need some scream...LOL~


After that it's time for SHOPPING!! ♥
My bro went to Tropicana Life to get his bag
while my mom and I went to Wah Chan stall to get
some jewelries...
My mom bought a lot of thing while I got nothing...
LOL~
Now only I realize that I like Sapphire...
I never thought that I would like it
but today after I saw a necklace with Sapphire,
I'm in love...=p


Anyway,
what I bought is just this
Caramel Latte from Starbucks
I love it sooo muchie~
But it's kinda funny that I brought Starbucks' drink
into J&Co...LOL~
What to do??
My bro insisted that he want to eat J&Co's doughnuts....


Tried something new today...
It's called Cone Pizza...
Mine is Tropicana Loaded flavor...
It is Cheese + Chic Peperoni + Chic slices ♥
Not bad...
You guys should try it too!! = )


Well, I didn't bought much thing today...
The one who bought most stuff is my mom!!
LOL~
SEE~! I really didn't bought much stuff...
Here is all I bought...
An d the bracelet up there,
is what my mom got for me...
So, total up I spent not more than RM 50 today...
LOL~


不知道什么时候开始
我跟妈咪的感情好了许多
现在我们就像朋友一样
有说有笑
看到我们这样
应该没人知道我们之前感情很淡吧...


我很珍惜~ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment