Friday 8 April 2011

Strawberry nails ♥

Well,
I bought some nails polishes
and that's how the strawberry
was eaten...
Oops... It should be "painted"...=p
They just look so YUMMY ...
LOL~!

Stuff you need
- strawberry red nail polish
(with coral pigment)
- light green nail polish
- white nail polish
- base coat
- top coat
- dotting tool
- a piece of paper

So, to start of,
apply a layer of base coat...
It helps to protect your nails...
Choose a base coat which have
a nail hardener function...

After that,
apply your RED nail polish...
Don't worry about having your polish
out of your nails...
You can clean it up later...
=)

Then,
add in the GREEN leave....
I just paint the three leaves randomly ...
But if you wanna go for a neater edge and shape,
you could use a thin brush to create it...
Since I don't have one,
I thought I should just do it like that...
(They look like tomatoes now,
don't you think so?? xDD)

You can apply a sheer of glitter on your green polish
to make it stands out....
I don't use glitter because my green is a bit pearly...
It already kinda catch my eyes...
=)

Now, take a piece of paper,
and put some white nail polish on it...
Use your dotting tool to take the white polish
and start creating dots on your nails...
I dotted 3 dots on each finger...
I thought it would be cuter that way...
Feel free to have more dots!!
=D

Now, after the nails dry,
apply a layer of top coat to seal in the pattern...
Clean up the excess of the nail polish
and
YOU ARE DONE!! ♥



Stay tuned for more nail art !!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment