Friday 1 April 2011

Simple french nail tutorial

As I said in the last post,
I had a new nail art for myself...
So,
I'm gonna show you all how to do
a simple yet elegant french nail ...
=)

First,
apply base coat to protect your nails...
(OR you can skip this part)

Then,
apply nail polish of your choice...
I choose two different colour...
Hot pink and soft pink
The nail polish contains a little bit of glitter inside...
So it won't make your nails so dull-like...
=)

After that,
apply white nail polish on the tip of your nails ...
The easy way to apply this is to
apply it horizontally...
You might need to apply more than a coat
for the darker nail polish...

Don't worry about getting out of shape
or whatever...
You can cover the imperfect part later...
=)

After that,
apply a sheer of glitter...
Not too thin but not too thick...
You would need to act fast at this part...
Put on glitter or the false pearl
on the white line and
cover up any imperfection that was made..

So, that's it for the four fingers...
=D
You just have to wait for it to dry up!!


And for the thumb,
Apply nail polish of your choice
and wait for it to dry...

After it dried,
draw a cross using thin brush
with black polish...
In my case,
I use marker...
=p
Well, I didn't have any black polish...
(/___\)
Fill in the other colour of your choice
in two boxes...
Like how I did...

When dry,
seal it up with a sheer of glitter...
And put on a decorative item of your choice...
Yeahh...
It smudge a little bit cuz
it hasn't really dry when I apply the glitter....
( 〉__〈 )
Sorrryyy...

So, that's it!!
Simple right??
Try to do it at home!!
=D

See ya next time....


**Coming up next is hairstyles for kids!!
Stay tuned!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment