Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tim Khoo's Birthday Celebration

So, today is my "ji muii"
TIMOTHY KHOO KAH SOON's
big day...
Happy birthday yo!! =D

His girlfriend invited me to join the party
they throw for him...
So, I went...

Well, like the usual routine....
Take bus, take monorail and walk for a short distance
only I reach....
OHYA!!
Did I mention that the celebration is at
Berjaya Times Square ??
LOL

At first we went karaoke at Neway ...
The sound system is really great there!!
At least it is better than green box...=p
So I quite enjoy there......=x

After the karaoke,
we went to Lot 10 to have our late lunch...
It's a buffet restaurant called
SHABU ONE ...
The food was fresh and nice...
but I have no appetite so I just grab a small portion to eat...
Seems like they all are enjoying the food huh??
LOL~

Then, it the time when the cake come...
Yee Fong (Tim's gf) prepared a surprise for him!!
That is, CREAMMMM!!!
LOL...
We were really having fun that time
but I went too over that it ruins the fun....
( 〉__〈 )
I'm soooooo sorryyyyy!!
So this is how the cake look like....
It is a Tiramisu cake...
Really nice to eat!! xDD

Now here comes the group photo!! ♥
Yo dude!! Happy 19th birthday!!
Treat your girl friend nicely aaa!!
If not I will kill you..xDD

And let's not forget,
thanks to the photos owner
Yee Chin for lending me your photo...=)



EXTRA
I made this nail art yesterday night...
Just a simple one...
But 'i'm lovin' it...♥



No comments:

Post a Comment