Saturday 16 April 2011

The Pork Place

Had saw this restaurant long time ago
but I never gets to try it out...
For a pork lover like me,
I guess that it is a heaven for me?
LOL~

The Pork Place located in IOI boulevard ...
= )

So, what happen today was,
I went there with my family for dinner...

I was surprise that the menu had so little
choice of food...
Just a few choice of spaghetti,
a few choice of burgers
and just one kind of soup...
And and and and,
NO DESSERT AT ALL!!
Ishhh...

Eventually,
we've got to order something for dinner right?
So,
we start off with the only soup they offered...
The Pumpkin Soup ....

For my main course,
I ordered Spaghetti Carbonara with bacon chip on top...
It might not look tasty in this photo,
but it taste AWESOME!!
I just couldn't get enough of pork and carbonara!!


My grandma ordered a Meatball Spaghetti...
With tomato sauce...
It dont really taste...
Maybe it is just bacause I'm totally in love
with Carbonara...xDD

For my mom and dad,
they share the same plate of food...
I dont know what is it's name,
but according to my mom ,
the pork taste nice....

As for my brother,
he ordered a burger...
I think it is called
" Cheese and bacon burger "...
Sounded tasty!!
I regretted that I didn't see that one...=p
As you all know,
I love cheese!! ♥
I didn't get to bite on that one...
But I guess it is nice...?
LOL~

I saw a salad with bacon chips on the menu...
But my mom don't let me order it...
She scare that I couldn't finish it
and she don't like us to waste food...
So, I guess I would order that
during my second visit !! =D

You guys out there who is pork lover like me
should really try out this restaurant...
Although it had limited choice of food
but the quality of food is totally under control...

That's a wrap for today...
Tomorrow I gotta go for my driving lesson
and will go to Ikano after that with my mom...
= )
Ciaozz~
The look of today...
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment