Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Must-Have...

Today I'm gonna share with you guys
about my "Must-Have Pouches" ...
=)

These are my Must-Have Pouches....
I think I couldn't be presentable
if any one of these absent...

So I'm gonna start with my primary one...
This is my make up pouch...
I put all my primary makeups inside...
By primary,
I mean all those cosmetics that I would use everyday...
I got this at SaSa but I totally forgot how much it cost...
The reason I bought this is because of the blingy stuff
and the ribbon....=p
The inside is like this...
A little bit packed but
still have some for a few tube-like cosmetics...
=p

I bought the secondary pouch from
100yen shop...
It only cost me RM5...
It's been awhile since I bought this
so don't be surprised if it is dirty...
I'm a lazy bitch...xDD
See the giraffe hanging there??
It is a give from my dear...
We have it in couple...♥
Eyeliner pencils, lipgloss, liquid liners
and all tube-like n pencil are in there...
I usually won't bring this out...
Cuz I don't really need all those stuff inside...

And for my third pouch,
it is my backup pouch...
Or I shall call it a "storeroom"? xDD
I got this big pouch from Watson's ...
It look small from outside
but it really can keep a lot of stuff inside!!
The cute cellphone thingy hanging
is from Tropicana Life...
I bought a purse there so it is a gift...
=)
This is why I called it my "cosmetics storeroom"...
I keep all my backup cosmetics inside...
Sometimes I would get a new one
even though my preview one is not finished
because sometimes I run into crazy sales...
This pouch also keeping my
seldom-use cosmetics...
Like the Dr.G BB Cream you see up there,
I seldom use it...
I liked it
but in most time,
I would like to have a lighter weight BB Cream....
(which is Maybelline Mineral BB Cream) =p

And now, the largest one...
It has all my nail polishes inside...
This is actually a to-have-or-not-to-have for me
but since I will be doing my nails a lot lately,
I might just group it in...=D
I got this pouch from a random booth
in IOI Mall for RM10 today...
What attracted me is the lace...
Maybe you can't see the lace from the photo
but this pouch is covered by lacesssssss....♥
The camera washed away the laces...
(/___\)
My collection of nail polishes...
See, I don't like to put everything in place
so a big purse like this would fit better than a box...
=D
Even I put in my rhinestones
I still can zip up the pouch...♥


So, I guess this is the end...
I will be doing about my favourite
cosmetics soon...
Stay tuned...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment