Wednesday 27 April 2011

Meow~ nails

It's been so long since I last did my nails...
( 〉_〈 )
Not that I'm lazy...
It is because of my nails are not being in condition...
I don't know why,
they keep fall of layers of nails...
I mean LAYERS and LAYERS!!
That force me to cut my nail shorter
so that I won't have a chance to chipped or whatsoever...

Okay!!
Enough of the grandmother's story...
Let's start!!
=)

Like usual,
start off by applying base coat to your nails...
It is to protect your nails...
Especially when you are using black nail polishes...

Then,
Do a french tip like so...
I used hot pink...
Feel free to change the colour....
=)

For all the nails except the thumb's,
draw paw prints randomly...
Dotting tools are great helpers!! =D
Seal it with top coat and
we'll move on to the thumb...
I know these look kinda messy...
Forgive me~~
I was experimenting~
(/___\)

For the thumb,
we will draw a cat...
We'll start with a semi circle
somewhere near the french tip...
Then we'll have the legs and the ears done...
Let's not forget about the tail...
You can do it any shape you want...
It can be a spiral or whatever...
As long as you like it...=)

Take white polish for eyes, nose and inner ears...
We'd need white is to let the colour of the nose
and the inner ear pop out...
After that, just dot some colour for the nose and the inner ear...
It is better to be a bright colour...
You don't want your cat to look so fierce right?
LOL~
Then, add black dot to create iris for the cat...
This is the best I can do with Paint...
I really hope you guys understand
what I'm trying to explain...
(/___\)

Last but not least,
add TOP COAT
to seal in your design!!

TADA~
My cute little meow meow~
(^_^)

Up next is tutorial of gradient nails...
Stay tuned!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment