Thursday 10 March 2011

Mask

Yup...
I decided to write something about
MASK....

Whenever someone talk about mask,
I thought of two thing...
1) The Mask
2) Phantom of the Opera

I always finds that the green mask that the guy wear
is kinda creepy...=p
I liked this movie because of the doggie there...
Cute isn't it?? LOL~

For The phantom of the opera,
it is famous with
the white mask that Eric wears...
Well, it used to be a quarter mask
but don't know why the latest version of PTO
make it to half mask...(@___@)

What I really wanna say is,
everyone wears a mask...
It is only either thick or thin...
I once heard a poem that sounds like this...
「 Hide your tears behind a mask,
Cover your face so no one ask.」

I feel that it is very true...
I like to hide my worries behind my mask...
This mask,
is really really really thick...
I had it since I was in 9th grade...

Sometimes, it is really tiring
to wear such a heavy mask....
But what to do?
Once you show your weakness to others,
you will be in real trouble and
it is really hard for you to survive...

I laughed, joke, goof around
with people out there...
But no one know who I really am INSIDE!!

How I wish I was wearing a mask
that can easily take off like this one...
But wish is still a wish....
It will never come true that easy...

Perhaps, someday,
I would have enough strength to take off
my mask
and face people with my-true-self...

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know
Somehow I cannot hide
How I am though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside」



No comments:

Post a Comment