Tuesday 21 December 2010

Phone Phone Phone~~

To tell the truth,
I love my current phone...
SERIOUSLY!!
It took NICE photos
It was really cool
The flash is great.....

But...
It is aged and some keys are disfunctioned...
So...I will have to give up on it...
Wanna see how it became
after 1 year plus??

See??
The key pad became like that
because of mii...
It's my fault~~ (T.T)
I texted too much...
I'm sorry...SE K770i...

Anyway...
There is some phones I fancies
but I can't make up my mind
to buy which of these...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sony Ericsson W995...
It's a Walkman phone...
As we see from the name,
it is definitely nice for music!!
  • 8.1 megapixel camara (NICE!! ❤)
  • WiFi
  • Find-Way-Navigator
  • Flash
  • Stabelizer for camera and video
and others...

It sounded perfect for mii...
But I still can't make up my mind yet....

Anyway,
I wanted the pink one!! =p
But too bad...
It's a limited edition...(=__=)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Sony Ericsson Vivaz...
A HD video phone...
Super thin!!
And it is a touch-screen phone!!
  • 8.1 megapixel camera
  • HD Video
  • Super wide screen
  • GPS
  • WiFi
  • Stabilizer for camera and video
  • Flash
and others...

It is nice too....
But the music part is not so attractive for mii...
And the price is slightly higher than the others...
In addition,
I'm not that into video-ing....

Anyway...
It will be in my consideration....

P/S The pink is NICE!! =D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Sony Ericsson Hazel...
An eco-friendly phone...
  • 5 megapixel of camera
  • Noise filter
  • GPS
  • WiFi
and others...

I heard a rumor that
the sound quality of the music player
isn't really satisfying the music lovers...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Sony Ericsson Elm...
Another eco-friendly phone too...
  • 5megapixel camera
  • Noise filter
  • GPS
  • WiFi
and others....

It is all same function like Hazel....
The diffenrent is only their appearance...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It is really hard to make a choice....
(X.x)
I want to get the improved phone for mii!!
Especially on the camera side...
I LOVE taking photos!! =D
Music is another thing that I can't tolerate...
=p


Well...Any suggestion??


No comments:

Post a Comment