Wednesday 29 December 2010

My 18th !!

FINALLY!!
I'm legal!!! =D

Well...nothing actually changed
except for my age...
I just wish that I'm mature enough to handle
whatever I'm gonna face in the future...

Today my mom took leave
to go karaoke with mii...
Aunt and my cousins came too!!
We sang for like 6 hours...
EXHAUSTED!! xDD
Well...
My whole family love karaoke...=p

We were in Room 7....
My favourite number!! ♥
Got a feeling that today is my lucky day!! =)


I forgot to take photo of my birthday cake...
=p
But I took some photo with my youngest cousin instead...
She copied my style...xDD

Shoooo cute!! ♥

So....I'm legal today...
Sure gonna wear like one today!!
DUH??? lol~


We went to Bar.B.Q plaza for dinner...
I like the food there...!! ♥
*Yum yum yum*
Grilled pork...xDD
I prefer pork than any other meat...=p
That's why I called myself a pig...xDD

Camwhore a while....=p

Totally in love with RED nails....♥

EXTRA!!
I found something interesting stuff in DAISO...
xDD

Know what's that?? =p



No comments:

Post a Comment