Monday 13 December 2010

Dance

Well...since i couldn't sleep,
So it's time to play "pick-a-word"...=D
"DANCE"!!
I got this word from
"The American's Next Top Model"...
Yeah...I've been watching that
and I admit that i kinda obsessed with
the show and Tyra Banks...=D

Dancing, is my favourite
besides singing...
I enjoy dancing...
I enjoys it when the sweat cover my whole body....

But , the fact is,
Dancing is not my thing when I was in primary school...
LOL~ What a joke...
I dont like it in the pass,
but now I love it like hell...

I had my first dancing experience
when I was in my 6th grade...
It's an aerobic dance
and it is a performance...
(=___=)
At that very moment,
I felt that I was forced to be in the dance troop...
But after all the practices and applause,
I fell in love with it...

Not long after that,
I watched a movie called
"BRING IT ON"...
It's a well-known cheerleading movie...
I believe that there is no one wouldn't know
about this awesome movie
if he/she ever joined the cheer squad...
I was soooo into the movie
that I secretly wish to join cheer squad
whenever I have chance...

Well, my secret wish came true when I was in 7th grade...
I went to a school which have cheer squad
for each of their sport houses...
After I was through the audition,
I practice reallly hard to get the best of mii...
But the worse thing came by...
My parents did not want mii to be in the squad...
They are kinda closed-minded...=p
What I did that time was,
I secretly stay in the squad and keep practicing..
I wanna keep the best of mii during the big game...
Unfortunately,
I got my tight twisted before the game
when we was building a pyramid...
I was on the top of the pyramid
and somehow the bottom one didn't get mii
so they dropped mii on the floor....
I still joined the competition!!
I never wanted to give up on thing that
I've been working so hard on...
But we didn't get good result... How sad~
That's what happened during my first year of cheerleading...

I didn't join the squad on the next year...
Something happened and that make mii
felt extremely disappointed to the squad...
I won't mention about it here...
That is sooo pass already...
But I still love dancing!!
I would turn on the radio and dance to the music,
No matter what kind it is...=D
And I was obsessed with this video game
which we dance on the carpet...
I got high level on that game!! =D
I kept my passion on dancing that year...

I re-join the squad on my 9th grade...
That was the toughest year for mii...
You know why??
Because of some stupid BITCH who stole
my very own dance step and called it as her step...
She is sooo bitchy that I wanted to slap her for so long...
Unfortunately,
that girl was the captain of the year...
It just feel sucks...
All that happened,
I still in love with dancing and cheerleading...
Although we didn't got really good result on that year,
but I know I've tried my best...

And then ,
it is my turn to burn the dance floor!!
I was the captain of the squad
when i was 10th grade... ^^
Yeah, of course there was competitors....
But i still manage to get the post i wanted for sooo long!!
What I can say is,
I really gave all my heart to the squad...
They didn't disappoint mii either...
Although there was some bugsss (I called) in the team...
That year,
we really rocked the dance floor!!
I bought my squad to the next level
which NO previous captain can do...
Lots of people looked down on mii
bacause I'm oriental and I speak fluent Mandarin...
But I never gave up!!
I learn steps from MVs and make it in my own style...
I did lots of thing for my team that you could never imagine....
Well, I rocked the Green house!!
We all rocked the green house!! =D

The following year,
I was the captain again...
But this time,
I really have to give up my team
due to the serious pressure of the studies...
I had to take an government exam
on that year...
So I have to give up my lovely team...
But the day before the big game,
they got some problem...
They didn't reach the minimum of members to join the competition...
So they requested mii to join back the team...
I just couldn't help it when I heard this bad news
happen to them when I saw how they worked really hard
to get this far...
So , I said yes...
I learn all the steps and pyramid in just ONE day...
This breaks my record...LOL~
That was really memorable...=D

After my 11th grade,
I had to transfer school...
While waiting for the government exam result,
I got six month holiday...
Which means,
I can go back to school and help them out in cheerleading again!!
Although I'm not in it anymore,
but my heart is still there...
I went there as a couch...
Helped the captain on couching the junior
and help to think about the steps...
Finally , she followed my foot step!!
She got the same prize as I got when I was captain!!
It is soooo good to see them like this....=D
I'm happy!!

Till now,
I still love dancing...
I've always wanted to take dance class!!
But the thing is ,
my parents doesn't allow mii to do that...
I don't know why,
they just don't like seeing mii dancing....
Remember when I got that cheerleading prize,
I didn't even feel that they were happy for mii...
This is sooo weird...
Why would parents get into their child's way
when she really like to dance??
I just couldn't understand...
They would encourage mii to take language classes,
but they would never allow mii to take dance class...
Although I had requested for like a million time already,
but they stands really firm on their decision...
(T0T)
Anyway, nothing can stop mii from loving this...
Dancing make my life wonderful...
It is soooo different with other sports...
I couldn't tell what's the difference
but to mii , it is special....

That's a wrap for this post...
It's been a longggg post...
I'm sorry but I really couldn't help it
when I comes to my favourite stuff....=p
Ciaozz~





No comments:

Post a Comment