Friday 1 October 2010

It's a Friday!!

Today I'm gonna back to my English posting....
Only for today....or not...
Maybe tomorrow I will change....
Who knows??

Heyy!! Finally it's Friday!!!
I've been waiting for it for so long...
Don't know why,
I just feel like this week is kinda long...
Longer than usual....

I don't know what came over mii...
But this week,
I've been really emotional....
I would got angry with some little tiny problem
and even myself....
Honestly??
It's a tough week for mii....

Feel like leaving...
But I don't know where I can go to...
I don't want people to think that I'm just running away!!
I'm gonna be insane someday if I continue to do this...
I hate what I hate now!!
I hate this kind of feelings...
But it won't go away even if I tried not to think about it...

So now,
I'm back to the origin...
Start from zero....
I know nothing about my future....
My future plans??
Seems like it failed already...
What can I do??
Talk to them??
Will they even bother??

OKAYYYY!!!
Stop with the unhappy one!!

Tomorrow I'm gonna meet up with my dear...
^^
That's the most I'm looking forward to!!
Meeting him every week is like recharging my battery...
I'm grateful because he is always there for mii...
Unlike others...
There is no one else like him!!
In my heart, there's always be a place for him...
Thanks for your support...
Love you , my dear...=)

For this Sunday,
I've got plans with my BFF, Jill,
who I didn't meet for a longgggg time...
I will go to her house (of course she fetch lahh)
and maybe we'll have some girl's talk...=p
talk about all the 8-stuff....xDD
I'm looking forward of that also!!

Wish that my weekends don't go so fast like a blink of eyes...
I really don't like going to school....
It's meaningless...
Studying the subject I totally have no interest on
even it's after SPM...
SPM subject is a-must so I don't have a choice....
But this, I can make some changes right??
What I'm studying now is totally not related to Mass Comm!!
So why am I still studying there??
To waste my time??
I'd rather go and find a part-time job to fill in my free time
than staying there and being in this situation....

Enough for today...
I will "explode" if I continue to bring this topic out...
=p


Signing off,
Xindy




No comments:

Post a Comment