Thursday 28 October 2010

About Quiting Form 6

Guys...
SMKTD's form 6 won't be your best place to go!!
They don't know how to place teacher...
They will give you the worst teacher
and leave the best teacher for other non-relative form....
So don't go!!!!

You will end up getting pissed off
by some people
who are afraid of responsibility
but yet (s)he wants the post...
And the honorary (s)he'll get...

I was actually not really sure about the quiting...
Since I was kinda happy there
cuz of the classmate...
But when I face him/ her,
I feel like vomiting and
wanted to slap her/him in her/his face!!

Don't be confuse...
I'm talking about two people...=)

Well...
if the school authorities ever see this...
Thia is what I'm gonna say to them...
"SUSPEND ME IF YOU WANT!!"
I don't believe that it is wrong to tell others the truth...

First,
You got us an unqualified account teacher...
Well...
I've only seen her one week since I joined Form6...
She never come to school...
Yet,
You all don't give a damn
until we decided to write a letter the jabatan...

Second,
the econs freak??
That's the way of teaching huh??
Just read what's from the reference book
and draw whatever is in there??
Keep flipping the book
and keep saying "memorize it"
is called as a revision for us huh???
"WELL DONE!!" I'd say...

Third,
we wanted to study but we are not allowed???
What is the bullshit of taking other teacher's period
is a mission cant be done??
Why I saw some of this cases happen in this school??
huh??
BULLSHIT!!!
You don't want us to study,
we will not come to school then...
Don't blame us...

I hate this school!!
I hate those bullshit teacher!!!
I hate all about form 6!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment