Sunday 11 July 2010

Eclipse was awesome!!

Well...
Today I went to watch
《Twilight Saga : Eclipse》
after my tuition...

At first I didn't expect too much
since the last episod was a great FAILURE...xp
I hate the camera keep spinning n spinning n spinning before Bella's window...
But I like it in a artistic way...xDD

Back to the movie...
It was really exciting compare to the last one...
But also damn fake at the same time....
Haha~
Why say so??
Go n watch it and you will know...
It's about the newbies of the vampire group...xDD

Bella n Edward was like soooooo SWEET~~!!
Although I prefer Jacob
but I really thinks that Bella n Edward were meant to be together...
I just feel weird when I saw Jacob kissing Bella...
(I'm not jealous~~xp)
It just don't feel right like the time Edward kiss Bella...
lol~
Jacob was more like a brother to Bella...xp

Overall...
The movie was good..
I like it!! ^^

Thank to ChyanYan , Michelle , BoonFui , KahYeen n dear
for letting mii feel really merry today....
Jie, Michelle,
Let's go catch another movie whenever we got time...xDD
Without guys there...HAHA~

No comments:

Post a Comment