Monday 12 July 2010

Overdose n Overquota...

Overdose of the 《Satu Malaysia》song...
Over quota of my tears....

Here is the reason...
with a story behind...xp

Today is the final of the class choir competition...
The theme is to sing patriotic song...
And I don't know why
《Waka-waka》and《Satu Malaysia》seems to be the popular song
among these classes...
There are 5 classes to compete
and there are 3 of them singing 《Satu Malaysia》
n 2 of them singing 《waka-waka》...

I'm actually proud to say that,
I'm not an easily-cry kind of girl...
But today
I cried 3 times because of the《Satu Malaysia》...

It reminds mii when I was in my National Service...
Reminds mii about the laughter we used to have...
Reminds mii the fun we had...
My friends...
The joke we had made...
Our dorm...
Time when we rush down to the Padang Kawad...
The games we play under the hot sun...
Those who took care of mii when I'm sick...
and all those stuff we used to do....
I just miss it!! T^T

I wont easily shed my tears
since some incident during my form3...
but today,
I shed my tears 3 times just because
I miss my National Service life...
Haix...
Too over edi la...><

No comments:

Post a Comment