Thursday 8 July 2010

3rd week in SMKTD

It's been 3 weeks....
And I've been taking leaves for 4days...
twice a week starts from last week...

Time pass really fast huh??

I've back from National Service for
a month already...
But I still do miss the life there...
More disciplined...
More civilized....
And,
totally nothing to bother us...
Totally free from stewing over someting
like studies , $ n bla bla bla....
I feel like going back in lahh...T^T

At the starting of the year,
I really never think of going form 6...
But after half a year,
here I am...
In SMK Taman Desa...

It's not the worst school ever...
But
It's not much better than SMKDP too...
Maybe it's just because I dont like my school life...

Dont like studying economy..
Dont like studying about business....
Dont like accounts...
(which I've never met the teacher since I start my f6)
The more I listen to these 3subjects(2 actually...),
the more I feel confused....@@
Muet n General Studies
is the two subject I reluctantly can accept...
Shoot..!!
What the hell am I doing there la??!!

Everyday I woke up,
I have no intention to go to school
like I used to have when I was in DP...
Although I was not a full-attendance student in the pass
but at least I went to school knowing
what I'm studying n what I want...!!
Form6 life is just......
SUCKX LAHH!!!

Oh...By the way...
There are some teacher who have very strong
concept of class there
like DP...
I just experience it on the pass Wednesday....
That was the first time I had ever got mad in TD...
Feel like slapping her whenever I see her face!!
Who the hell sets that the science stream students

are more precious than the art stream students??!!
Who the hell says the art stream students
are just one pile of useless junk??!!
Fuck it!! Damn you!!
So fucking many years I was in the 2nd class
and I saw fucking many cases of teachers being
fucking bias to us!!
They are just not being fucking fair to us!!
Screw those immoral teacher!!
DAMN!!

That's my thought on the 3rd week
in SMK Taman Desa...
Do you get how much I hate my school life??
You better get it....




No comments:

Post a Comment