Tuesday 9 February 2010

Birthdayzzz

The two important person in my life
share the same birthday date this year...
One is my popo,
another one is Tan Leng aka Darling...xDD

When I woke up,
I immediately send a sms to Leng
in case I forget...
She was suprised that I remember her birthday...
LOL~
I look so "mou liong sum" one mer??
T^T
I set your birthday in my phone de calender de ah~
haha~
Well...
Cuz now we are all in different path already,
so I cant give present to her or celebrate with her
like we used to be...
Remember last year at midvalley??
LOL~

Then for my popo's birthday...
At first I totally have no idea how to celebrate...
So I sms my aunt see whether she got any idea or not...
Then she called my mom I guess...
At 6 something,
my mom called back and asked us to get ready
cuz we are going out for dinner...
My popo thought that no one remember her birthday....
And when she heard what my mom said,
there were tears in her eyes...
LOL~

We had our dinner at IOI mall...
The chinese restaurant which located at new wing's 2nd floor...
Food was okay...
But there was something imperfect...
We have to wait for 1 hour plus for our dessert...
Except for that,
that stupid captain tricked my mom
to order a super duper expensive food...
RM120...(=.=)
Total up the whole dinner is RM330+...
Walau...
Long time never eat so expensive de food edi...
If those are not counted,
tonight is still a nice night...

P/S You cant guess how much I ate on that table...xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment