Tuesday 9 February 2010

Pn Ting in dream!!!

Yesterday I saw Yili saying that
Pn Ting appear in her dream...
I thought that I ws so lucky
cuz she don't appear in my dream...

But guess what??
Last night she was in my dream!!!
><

I remember she was doing a spotcheck in there.....
Or catching us from the "ponteng"...
Something like that...
Even though I don't remember what she said
n how it sounds like...
When I wake up,
my heart pounding fast like hell...!
LOL~
I guess I still very scare of her
after 2 month never see her... haha~

I wonder,
how her face look like when she see my SPM result.... xp
Mad like hell??
Cuz I might not pass my account...
xDDD

By the way,
PLEASSSSEEEE

don't let mii see her in my dream tonight...
Although it's not a nightmare like
those which really scares you...
But this is enough to freak mii out..
xp
Sorry for saying that...
But it really does...
blek~

No comments:

Post a Comment