Saturday 20 February 2010

Another awesome outing....

Went out again today....xp
Still that same destination--Midvalley...
Not that I like there,
is just the place is more convinient than other places...

Reach there at 10am...
I thought there wont be so many people at the cinema ticket counter
since it's like quite early,
but DAMN!!
There is hell a lot of people weihh!!(=.=)
People like to wake up early now??
LOL~

I bought ticket of the
《 Percy Jackson & the lightning thief 》
for 1.30pm...
Since there is hell a lot of time,
so mii n ying went Sushi King to have our breakfast...
(Both of us didnt take breakfast...xp)
Then the jaryl came...
But we finish eating already....
So I suggest them to spend the rest of the time at Purple Cane....
Cuz I kinda like the dessert there...xDD
We sat there until 12.45pm like that
then only we start walking to cinema....
But before we reach cinema,
I spent RM40 to buy a jacket....xp

The movie is kinda funny...
The way they shoot the film is almost same like
《Night at the museum》...
There is a little bit not too good about the script...
I dont like the part when Percy get the 3rd pearl....
Way~~~ too easy....(=.=)

After the movie,
Jaryl went with Guan Ta's group...
We met them at te cinema n
Jaryl follow Guan Ta to go home...
What two girl can do after movie??
Yum cha la of course!!
LOL~
We went back to Purple Cane AGAIN
since there no people will halau us if we sit for long time...xDD
Dessert n chinese tea time again~~
My stomach full with water weihh!!! lol~
But we still feel great...

It's really nice to spent a swell time with the gang...
It's been a long~time
since I last saw them...
I'm sure that I'm gonna miss today...

Thanks to ying n jaryl
for teman-ing mii....
N thank to the two guy working at purple cane
for keep making mii n ying laugh...xDD
N for ur "discount"...
Next time dont do it again la....
Later kena boss scold...xp

BIG BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE =)


1 comment:

  1. lol...wow....jealousnye....got get number mou?? xD jkjk....glad u had fun...love u

    ReplyDelete