Friday 19 February 2010

Fab outing~!

First of all,
I need to clarify that,
"Fab" = Fabulous...
So that's not typing mistake....

Today went to midvalley with Mell...
Since she is going back to singapore on sun,
so I have to strive for the time to get together...
Or else
next time I can see her most probably is March...
At first we was planing to go yum cha only...
But all of the sudden,
I feel like going karaoke....
So I pull her go with mii....xDDD

We sang lots of song we can scream....
scream till chee wong tak boleh tahan....
LOL~
We call it as -- “de-stress”...xDD
RM28 per person...
Quite okay lo....
But food ... biasa saja....xp

Then we walk here n there
and we finally stop at purple cane...
Yum cha + Gossip...
Laugh about loadsss of stuff...
Even old old stuff...lol~

Had a great day!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be nice too....
I wanna watch "valentine's day" argh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment