Friday 15 January 2010

Second day in IACT...

Of course I'm refering to the workshop...
Duh?? xDD
Luckily last night I can sleep WELL,
if not,
today I will be the one who laying in the hospital...xp

Today's morning session is abt presentation...
Well...Most of the stuff that lecturer was telling is
what I learn when I was in primary....
(For the public speaking competition)
So it was a revising talk for mii....
Still fun though~!
HA~! The embarass part...
We were ask to introduce ourselve in a creative way...
I completely gone balnk....xp
(This is not what I used to be like...= =)
Then sooo unluckily,
my name was called....(X.x)
Then I just started to introduce myself in japanese
which I think non of my classmate understand even a sentence....
haix~Yeah da yeah da...
I know I shouldn't do this...
But I just don't know what to tell....
Tell them to remember mii as a TURTLE??
Don't LMAO....

Then we're dealing with the computer at the next session
which is animation creating...
I can say that I'm a total idoit when it comes to computer...
So I raised up my hand I think LOAADDDSSSS of times....
Lucilky I got what the lecturer want in the end...
Phew~

The nest session we're still dealing with the same computer...
But that is video editting part...
We used to video that we took yesterday as a reference...
Those guys were sooo funny weii~!
I can't stop laughing when I see those guys' faces...xDD

After a hot n spicy lunch,
we went to do a field trip at Sin Chew Daily....
We walked there as it's really near to iact...
That SC was like soooooo huge~!
But the most I enjoy was seeing the old old old style of camera...
Yeah....I like old stuff n cameras...xDD
Then we were lead to a department which helps to produce newspaper everyday...
And this kyle guy,
keep on telling mii about the final destination
when I was looking at the machines...
SWT~
I hate final destination la~
It is soooooo disgusting~~~!

After that we walked back as how we went to SC...xp
We were ask to head to the MAC computer lab after a short break...
That is a Graphic design workshop there...
The lecturer first show us how to use the "don't-know-what" programme,
then we have to create a cartoon character by our own...
I was in a blur when I did that..
But still, I manage to draw a caterpilla which is a first time failure(xp),
and a panda which is slightly nicer than the caterpilla....xDD
Somehow I saw many of my classmates were doing a great job using the programme...
Soooo envy...ToT
But my envy don't include someone draw a piece of sh*t using the programme...xp
(Kyle don't cry if you see this...xDD)

That's how the day end...
Somehow I wish that tomorrow will never come...
Cuz I really don't want this workshop to come to an end....
I love this soooooo MUCH~!
And I'm sure I'm gonna miss my new friends alootzzz...
YenYen , Ana , Alicia~~ToT
Muakxxx to all of my new friendsss~~
Gotta go now...Dinner time...xDD
Ciaozzz~

2 comments:

  1. wei~~~ i wana know more lea..come come~ find one day when we're all free,then we go chat and shop!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~
    I'm free at any weekend...
    just see you how onli lo...
    alwiz will wait for ur call de~^^

    ReplyDelete