Thursday 14 January 2010

The firrrst day of the IACT workshop~

As I said last time,
I'm attending a mass comm workshop today...
That's the coolest programme I've ever attend~!
I didn't regret to sign up for this...^^

Hmm...When my alarm ring at 5 in the morning,
I straight get up from my computer chair and went bathing...
(FYI I didn't sleep last night...xp)
Gotta fetch my bro to school first then only I went breakfast
at some mamak around IACT with my grandparents...
I reached IACT about 8am...
n there is no one there....= =
(I mean the student la~)
The staffs were so suprised that I actually went there earlier....
(or the earlist...xp)
Hmm...I don't think the workshop start exactly at 9...
Cuz loadss of people didn't make it on time...

Well...Of course this wrokshop contains talks...
My class got 28 people...
And we sit there for like hours n hours...
Beh tahan lehh~lol~
but I really do like all the lecturer...
They are like soooo funny...haha~

Yeah~!We did play games...
The tower building using newspaper...
The "how to sell yourself" game...
and last but not least,
the broadcasting one...
Erm...That's not a game lahh~
that's the lecturer want us to know more
about tomorrow's schdule...xDD
Those guys are crazy man~!
All got high when they were acting...
(the gong-xi-fa-chai part...xDD)

After today,
I realise that I do like broadcasting~!
not just the like-like,
but I really feel like I have passion about it...
Something burning inside of mii...xDD
Hmm...Wait till tomorrow and see whether I will changing my mind...
But I don't think I'm gonna change it...
Cuz broadcasting is like sooooo fun~!
haha~

Hey....guess what??
I gotta go now....
Have to sleep a while....
Headache lahh~xp
ciaozz~^^

1 comment:

  1. 看你喜歡什麽~
    有興趣就加入,不錯的!
    以後可以交流~

    ReplyDelete