Saturday 16 January 2010

IACT day 3......RIP ManYee

Today is the third and also the last day
for the workshop...
I didn't want it to end actully...
It was rrrreeaaallly fun~!

I went breakfast with my mom n aunt at some PJ hawker centre
before I went to IACT...
I'm still the earlist one...xDD
I was chatting with this Nicholas guy
who is currently studying about advertising
while waiting for my friends...
He's quite nice to talk to...^^
I didn't know that Klang school actually have that many of people
in a school...
He told mii there is almost 4k of people in his secondary school...
OMG~So unbelievable!!(O.o

The first talk for today is about mass communication...
That lecturer ask us split into don't know how many group,
then ask us to name all the brands that we all carried...
All the weird weird brand comes out from everyway...xDD
Then he talk about valentine's day...
He say all those "??day" thingy were actually a
great chance for media to earn $...
Cuz there is always some (he called)"stupid" people
will go and celebrate it...xDD
That's was quite a nice talk la...
We all had a gggrreatt laugh...xDD

Then there was the second talk,
which is about grooming skills...
It's about all our appearance...
Do you know that we have actually only 30 seconds
to make a first impression whenever we meet someone new??
lol~that's really a short time huh??
And all those walking stuff,
which I don't wanna mention much...xp

Cuz today was also IACT's open day,
so after my workshop end,
my mom says she wanted to know more about IACT...
So I went and get the advertising Nicholas guy to show her around the place..
And some lecturer also explained to her what's broadcasting about...
Hopefully she n my dad will let mii study what I want...

After that we went to sungai wang...
This part is boring cuz I'm sleepy
and at the same time I'm having gastric...==

When I reached home,
I saw Po Ee's facebook status there state that Man Yee had pass away...
I was in a shock...
I keep checking on almost everyone I know on what happened to her...
At first no one can answer mii...
But luckily at last Ling Yean tell mii that she heard that Man Yee
got banged by a bus....
I don't know whether it's true or not...
I just hope that she will somehow be happy at the above....

Man Yee
Rest in Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment