Friday 29 January 2010

$$ n my first mamak night....^^

Today went Sungai Wang with my mom and my aunt
for our CNY clothes...
Woke up at 10 and went out at 11...

When we reach there,
is like kinda lot of people already...
Don't they all work?? @@
(My mom take leave to go with us)
But we still manage to buy some clothes there...
Mine was bought from the shop where
valerie713 is working at...
I spotted that shirt since last 2 week
when my mom went there to buy her new phone...xDD
Other than that shirt,
I also bought a black vest...

My mom and aunt also bought some clothes for themselve...
But I forgot what they bought already...xp
I have no short-term memory...xp
After the clothes shopping spree,
we decided to head to Time Square to have our lunch...
(FYI my mom n I didn't have our breakfast...xp)
Our lunch was in Penang Village...
The food is OKAY lahh...
Nasi Lemak NOT BAD...
Just the price was a little bit unacceptable...

Then it's time for mii to find my shoes~~
There is a shop at Times Square which
located near the cinema is selling SUPER DUPER cheap price shoes...
I chosed a pair of high heels which cost mii RM50...
Still okay lahh the price...
Cuz the same shoes out there might cost mii about RM80...
Quite satisfied with my choice...xDD

After buying my shoes,
my mom n aunt said that they want to go back to Sungai Wang...
Cuz the clothes in Time Square is sooooo "lala" to them....
Blek~xp
So we went back to SW...
Suddenly my bro called and say that he's is coming....
So we do a little bit of shopping while waiting for him,
then we brought him to Lot 10 to have his lunch...
Kemudiannya bye bye to TS n SW...

Guess how much I spend today??
Ta da~~
It's almost RM150!!
@@...
Freak mii out man...
Never thought I would use this much of $...@@

At almost 9pm,
Hui Min called mii...
She ask mii whether I can go to the mamak
nearby my house with them or not...
So I try n ask my mom...
For the past record,
she wont let mii to go out at night....
AMAZING-LY
She said yes this time!!! ^^
Sooooooo thankful!!
Cuz after almost a half month of boring life,
I can finally meet with someone who I can talk about everything!!
(I mean those who was same school with mii lahh~)
There was Val , Hui Min , Jia Hau n Jaryl...
Talk about hell a lot of stuff...xDD

About 10.30 like that we leave the mamak....
But instead of going home,
we brought Jia Hau to Pearl Point first...
(Cuz he's not familiar with Puchong area)
It was raining cats n dogs!!
N his car's front mirror was sooo not clear...
Scary weiihh!! lol~
But still we reach Pearl Point SAFELY~~xDD
After that Hui Min fetch mii back to my house...

Today is a wonderful day!!
I think I will smile when I'm sleeping...xDD
Love you guys~~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment