Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Cheer Dance Dance Cheer!!

Yay!!
FINALLY!!
I'm back to school!!
xDD
Just kidding....
Today I went back to DP to help out with their cheer dance...

That's the main purpose of going to school today...
But since the practise is after school,
So I reach school at about 10am and go to the library
and help out Pn.Azizah with the
book processing...
LOL~
She told mii that the current librarian can only process 4-5 book at most per day...
OMG~
Can't blame them though,
cuz they have to attend class n recess time is only 20 minutes...
I really enjoy doing these stuffs...
Make mii feels like I'm back to school life...
LOL~
What to do??
I'm a librarian since I was in Form 1...
So I spend almost all of my time in library already
and that become a habit...xDD

Okay...
After school is where the fun part begin!!
When I was walking to the canteen,
I heard people keep on saying "HI!!" to mii...
Feel so weird weiih!!
LOL~
Most of the girl would say,
"Shen Yin,I miss you so much!! Why you come back today?"
Haha~
Almost everybody share the same line...xDD

Then what about the cheerleading part??
For the seniors,
they are already very fit,
so nothing bad to say about them.....
I just hope that they all can keep the spirit up...
For the Form 1 junior n the new members,
"OMG!!!" is the first word I say when I see them start dancing...
IN OUT IN OUT....
BEND YOUR BACK AND STRAIGHTEN IT...

Ohya!!
There's a sad thing happened to mii today...
Two of my teacher last time,
told mii that I fatter than last time....(=.=)
WHAT THE HELL~!!!
I lost weight instead of gaining it in the holiday weiih!!!
Before SPM I was 53-54kg...
Now 50kg only!!!!
Why you all say I gain weight???!!!
Gosh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment