Friday 6 November 2009

Graduation day~

This is suppose to be yesterday's blog...
Well as I've said,
my modem sot liao...
So I have to come to cc only I can get to online...==

Yesterday is the most memorable day for mii...
I think...XD
There was a graduation ceremony for aqll the form5s...
And ermm...
The most thing i remember is to be on the stage singing "You Belong with Mii"
and take photo all around the school...^^
I had soooo much fun!!

Erm....All those photos I have already put in my facebook...
So just go n see ba~

I have nothing much to say as every happiness had already got captured by my camera!!
I really enjoyed school-life...
Enjoy copying each others homework...
Enjoy studying together but finally end up chatting abt boys n idols...
Enjoy got scold by teachers...
Enjoy scolding teacher behind of their back...
These are the memories I will cherrish the most...

I hope that after our SPM ,
we still get to see each other and act just like we are still in form5..
I really hope so...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment