Thursday 29 October 2009

Well...

Of corz I'm nt at home now...
My modem sot liao ma..
so now I'm in cc just to online n check my stuff...

If you did realise da date n time I'm posting this,
you would know I'm skipping my class....
There is really nothing to do in school larr~
Damn sien lo...><
So i rather stay at home n sleep till afternoon only I get up...xp

I don't know when I'm gonna be online again...
so if you have any important thing,
call my cellphone...
Always on-call but always in silent mode too...xp

Erm...
Nov 6 is my school de graduation ceremony for us...
I think I will take many photo ba...
If 1na c photo,
they will be in my facebook...
Not only the coming graduation ceremony photo will be there,
but the previous hari ko-ko n the librarian farewell photo is also there already..
Go n see ba~^^
feel free to leave comment~

So,
Gotta go now...
bye~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment