Thursday 22 October 2009

Hari Koko...

Today is the last hari koko I can enjoy in my school...
What I did was same as last year...
After I reached school in the earrrly morning,
I help my junoirs to tie their hair up so that they can wear their hat properly...
I like helping them to do this...
It makes mii feels like I'm still part of them although this is the last time I doing this....

I was very worry about them when they were marching...
Not only mii but the whole entire form5 seniors feels the same way...
I understand that they put presure on themself and lots of them are stressed out...
But after all the worthly hard works,
We got the first place for marching again....

I love the guides' star formation..!!
That was awesome compare to other team's...(my opinion la~~)
Although we didn't get the best commander,
but we got the best badan beruniform...
Isn't that a good news??? lol~

The last hari koko for mii...
How I wish to go back in time and join the marching competition again...
But it is impossible....hahax~

What I wanted to say is,
WELL DONE girls..!! Keep it up !!
After we leave I believe that you all can do it by your ownself...
Try to be more independent ok??^^
Good luck girls~

No comments:

Post a Comment