Friday 2 October 2009

Hey Bitch!!

You know what?
I just hate bitchy people...!!
not the cute kind of bitchy but the 100% bitch!!

She's just jealous of what I got...
Maye she got what to prove that she is better than mii,
but in fact almost everything I got is better than hers!!

I got lotz of good chance that she will never have...
I got the best boy who she will never meet...
I got the look...
I got the skill to prove that I'm the better one....

She always scared and thought that I would take away what she got...
Well, I have no interest in what she got...
This is so called "perasan"...

Of course she know I hate her...
I don't really mind if she know it or not...
Coz I am mii...
I don't act cute,
I don't act like I'm knowledgable,
I don't act like I'm the smartest...
I'm just mii...
I'm not in the "Holeywood"...
(Well...she is...)

Everytime she try to show off with what she got,
she just show her weakness....
A lonely , idoit worst actress who wants to get attention...

And sometimes what she say,
makes mii really really got fed up with her
and want to give her a tight slap!!!
Some idiot don't know the truth,
but they like to make up stories...
Ermm....I should call her a slut...

There is still lots of reason why I hate her....
You will slowly find out yourself....

2 comments:

  1. 誰這麽缺德...
    我認識的嗎?=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有些人就是那麽不自量力。。
    愛現。。愛斗!
    我和阿龜你一樣,最看不過眼這種笨蛋!

    P/S:不要那麽氣了,不值得丫!^^

    ReplyDelete