Monday 19 October 2009

Farewell

This is suppose to be last friday's blog...
bt what to do ??
My modem sot edi...
But lucky now fix liao la...

Last friday's farewell is for the girl guides n the librarians...
This is the 1st time we have a combined farewell party...
Kinda fresh for us...

Well...the day start with the upacara which to award the form5s with the Lencana"Bintang Lima"...
Is to appreciate us who service in girl guides for 5years...
Maybe it's been a long time since my last kawad,
I did loadsss of mistakes when I march out to get my lencana...

Then is the game time for all of us...
We devided into 4 group...
1) Sohpoh group -- lead by kahyeen
2) Sotong group -- lead by manying
3) Mario group -- lead by wunyen
4) Mickey group -- lead by mii
^^

The first game v ply is to step on other group's balloon...
But the difficult thing is,
our legs are tied together...
(the WHOLE group)
We'll have to walk on a distance then only we can step on other ppl's balloon....

Then is the water-passing game...
we have to pass the water in the bowl which place on our head...
My group loss till damn cham...
After that is the vry vry vry common game for the guides...
The FLOUR game...!!!==
put the sweets in the flour n ask us to find it with our mouth...==
Sien dao....==
The most irritating thing is the flour goes into my mouth n mix with my saliva...
Can you imagine how yikky izit??><

The last game is the watermelon eating competition...
I dunno why everybody suddenly become so mannered ...
Eat till damn slow...==
So I go n eat n that scares my members...xp
I have no good image liao...XD

After that the AJKs says want to denda all of us by throwing water ballon to us wo...
How can we let them bully us like that??XD
So every1 of us grabbing ballons n containers to take water n let everybody get wet...
KahYeen quite cham...
Coz he never bring any shirt to change but still we pour water on him...XD

This party end with a lunch which prepared by dunno who...
Not really tasty but not bad also lo...
After my meal then I immediately went home liao...
What happen next I also dunno...ToT

I will not forget such a fun day after my graduation de...
I will still rmb that I have such cute n warming juniors in my entire f5...
This day is gonna be sooo memorable for mii...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment