Tuesday 29 September 2009

Trial Exam result --- Graduation

Hmm...
Although today is only the second day since the school re-open,
but many teacher already mark our trial exam's paper...
Kinda satisfied with my result...
Not very very very good but still ok...

For my sejarah paper,
I feel kinda angry to myself...
Coz if I get 2 more marks,
then I can get A2 already...
Cry aahhh~~ ToT

Well....Today I went out yam cha with Val again...
We were gossip-ing at the restaurant for abt 2 hours...XD
Loadss of stuff we talked about...
Although in school we don't really talk much,
but I enjoy talking to her after school....
Kinda relaxing....
(Coz she will make lotz of jokes....xp)

Can we still gather like this after our graduation??
Can we still make fun of others at the restaurant after form 5?
Can we still chat unlimited at wherever we want?
I don't think so...
After form 5,
it's our time to fly...
Fly to the zone that we can't reach out nowdays...

Will everybody still remember the jokes we used to laugh about?
Will we still remember the stuff we learn in school?
Will all of them remember the delight time we've been though??
I don't know will everyone of us thinks that way,
but I'm sure I'm gonna miss everything , every moment we have together....

The graduation party will be on Nov 5th 2009...(according the Mr.Rahim)
I hope that I will not cry that day...
I didn't cry when I was in Stardard 6
cause I know that we can meet each other in secondary school.....
But this time,
We have no where to meet after our graduation...
All of us will go different path...
Hopefully my tears won't lost control on that day....xp

No comments:

Post a Comment