Saturday 26 September 2009

Super duper...

Yosh~!
2day is the mid-autumn festival celebration for my school....
I reach there quite on time but others are not...==
It makes the programme start late for about 1 hour....==

Well...
The only thing I can say about this celebration is,
it is quite messy....
The food part ok la...(although I'm not eating)
But the PA system and the programming is still not so good...

All people are quite "cold" besides my gang...
When all those people singing,
others was like--"omg it's soooo boring!!"
but my gang was "wow~! bring it on man~!"XD

Hmm...
Just now I also got participate for the singing competition...
Actually I'm like damn nervous...
Especially when I did something accidently...
But I still got the 1st place~~
OMG~! I'm soooooo soooo soooo happy tonight~!^^

For the price,
I got 1 hamper and RM30...
The hamper is ok la..
What makes mii happy is the $$~!XD
$$ is all I need now....xp

Well...
Tonight is a good and high night!!
I really did enjoy the night...
Thanks to you guys for supporting mii~!^^
You'll always on my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment