Saturday 19 September 2009

Phew~

Oh my god~
It's been a long time since I last renew my blog....xp
Days just got busy and I can't really figure out a thing 2 write here...

Hmm...
It's only da 2nd day after my trial exam for SPM...
Feel like totally relieved from stress already~XD
In fact , holiday starts yesterday....
So , I don't need get up 5 o'clock in the morning just to be on time for school....
I slept until 12 something only i wake up...xp
(Ya right...I'm a pig~XD)
I was like damn bored at home.....
Online, msn , forum , movies....BORED~!
So I call Valerie out to chitchat a little while since she live really near to my house...
(I just figure it out lately....==)
But what I didn't expect is ,
She actually insisted to come to my house....
OMG~I was like....sooooooo embarassed....><
My house was in such a mess when she came...

And erm...
today I went for a movie with Val...
Her dad drove us there at IOI mall..
I can say that we had fun that we never had before...
'cause I'd never thought that we'd be this close...
We was like talked about almost everything...
You know...Girl's stuff..XD
We was watching the "G-Force" movie...
The guinea pigs were soooo cute while the cockcroach were soooo not cute....
Make mii feel damn digusting....(X.x)

I think I not going anywhere in this holiday already...
Maybe some more chit-chating with Val near our home...
But I think I'm not going anywhere far already...
Ciaozz~

No comments:

Post a Comment