Saturday 8 August 2009

YiiPii~^^

Yesterday I heard that perfects farewell is open to public edi...
Wish to go since Jan09 n finally can liao~^^
This is my last year in this school ,
so I wanted to enjoy every event that going to held
n try to have different experience for those anual event~
That's why I'm joining so many event n competition...
I just want to have a great memory of the "Last year"...

Erm..Ohya....
They two break edi....(If you know who am I talking about)
Today tuition that time they sit until like damn far...
It's a good thing since she don't know how to appreaciate him...
He argue with his friend just to be together with her
but she still do such thing to hurt him...
I can only say that she is a "biatch"...
I've never seen a girl who is so shameless....(maybe once?)
Nevermind....I just wish that the next girl for him is way too good compare to this girl...

Hey friends,
there is something that I need to tell you all...
Sometimes I just need to be alone...
When I'm not hanging around with you guys,
doesn't mean that I'm angry with you all or something...
I just want to think about something by my very ownself...
So don't think that I'm angry or what ok?
I will not be angry with you all....(maybe just for 1 minute or 2?XD)
Friends forever~^^ muakxxy~

No comments:

Post a Comment