Thursday 6 August 2009

Haix~

Aiyoyo...Kena misunderstood liao...
Feel damn embarass le...
I have 2 keep distance from someone liao...
If not I will be vry cham....><

No confident 2 myself even I heard what they said...
All my courage had gone since Feb...
I just don't want the same thing 2 happen once again...
It really hurts a lot...
Thought that someone would be the one
but got dissapointed at the end...
I think I'm gonna give up on love already...

Love for mii in this state is a waste...
Waste of my time n my feeling...
But seems like i can't get away from it...
Everyday , every minute ,every where....
I tried to blindfold myself,
tried not to hear,
tried not to think....
But it will not just let mii go....

Is someone out there can make mii change my mind?
I'm suffering from all the memories we used to have...
I wish to forget about it but it becomes my nightmare...
If I could find someone that would cherrish mii as the way I cherrish him,
that would be the day my world is full of love...

But before that,
my world is still dull.....

No comments:

Post a Comment