Sunday 9 August 2009

Nervousss~

Hmm...I'm feeling damn nervous about the coming prefect farewell...
I want everything to be perfect on that day!!
No falling , no jumping , no shouting n no laughing loud!!
I have to be as "lady" as possible...XD

By the way,
just now my friend told mii that ,
the farewell is only open to those who don't have discipline problem...
It's kinda weird....@@
I got 1 warning letter because of my hairstyle before...
Do that consider as discipline problem???
Blurr~~@@
I want to go aaa!!

The thing I feel nervous the most
is the Fellowship time...
Time to prove that my hypothesis is correct or not...
Wish that what I want is what I get on that day...

SPM is coming but almost everyone in my class
is bother by something else..
I really don't see many people doing their revision...
Start to worry about them already...

Hey guys,
everything will be ok if we just stick with what we wish for at the beginning...
As we are together with each other,
nothing can really harm us...
At least I do have faith in that...
Do you all??
Just try our best n we can solve every problem that bothering us!!
がんばてね~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment