Monday 10 August 2009

Oh my god.....

Today I heard that 1 student from 5sc1 kena H1N1 edi...
All of them also wearing mask after knowing that news...
It's the 1st case in my school I think...
I don't think the school will close down because of this
cause it haven't spread to others yet...

By the way,
my class is also quite dangerous....
Quite a few number of them are having fever
but still coming to school...
Mii??
I'm having cough , flu n sore throat...
I don't think that is a serious problem cause I'm not having fever...(yet...XD)
Just hope that it will not affect our trial exam on September....
N also hope that no one else will kena H1N1 edi...
It scares everybody...

Khalis,
I heard that yours is a sure case already...
I hope that you get well soon...
Pray for you~Amen....

No comments:

Post a Comment