Tuesday 4 August 2009

Coffee~

Hmm...As what I said yesterday,
today we had 2 ceramah....
One was the maths one while the other was the physics...
Both also vry vry vry sien....
Make mii almost slept in the hall....

I just can't understand what is some people thinking...
They would keep hurting people without realizing how hurt it could be...(or maybe they know?)
There is a lot of things happen in my class now...
Not the happy one but the sad one....
I thought all of us can be friends at least untill SPM ends~
Why would they do that??
Thoughts of huamn being is damn confusing...==

I just can't stop myself from thinking about what alynna just told mii....
N what I just told her....
Why I won't let my class people know?
I don't know....
I just know that i feel comfortable when I'm with alicia n alynna...
We can talk about everything ....
N they won't tell anyone.....
I do appreciate that....

Now is almost 6pm n I already drank 3 cup of coffee since 5pm...
Can't stop feeling the pain....
Trying to stop it by drinking coffee....
But the pain is still there....
I want it to stop right now!!!!
It's really really really making mii sick!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment