Monday 2 January 2012

2012

Finally it's 2012 huh...


I'm not saying that I wanted it to be here faster...
It's just that there were too much pain in the previous year
and I want to categorize them into 
"THE PASS"...


I need a change...
Something that wont remind me everything 
in the pass...


I changed my cell-phone...
I changed a boyfie...
I changed place to live...
Almost everything I changed...


HEY HEY HEY HEY
Wait a minute!! 
It is the starting of a new year!! 
Shouldn't it be happy?!
Why the sad words??
=___=


So, I guess this year will be one of the
special new year for me...
Not because of the clubbings or countdowns...
In fact, I dont like those activities...
It is because I am stuck in the middle of my final!! 
LOL



Hey 2012, 
please be good to me 
and I will love you more!! 
♥♥


Oh by the way, 
My dearest earth, 
please dont end your life this year...
I still wanna grow up...





No comments:

Post a Comment