Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas people ♥♥
Are you still full because of last night's dinner?
xD


Present you my favourite Christmas of all time 
before today end...


Today I went shopping with my family
and my aunt's family...
Of course, the best part is to meet my cousins...♥


She is a pretty girl now!!
What I mean PRETTY is a NATURAL BEAUTY
that dont rely on any cosmetic assistance...
See? =)
There are more to come...
She is almost the same height with me now!!
OMG


I said the event was shopping right?
Of course I did bought something for myself...
TADA!! This is it...
Two rings with wings as decoration...


Well, I think not much people know about this...
I like to collect rings...
Those with special design...
I prefer to have special rings than to have a diamond ring
which almost everybody can wear...
=p


I had a great Christmas!!♥♥
How about you guys??

No comments:

Post a Comment